Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One of the worst videos I had to ever shoot! Car vs House

One of the hardest videos I have ever shot for freelance videos. When the call came out I do what I always do. Jump out of bed put some crazy looking pants on a shirt and my shoes and hit the door. Now I'm not a firefighter nor a police officer or EMT worker but yes sometimes I put my life on the line to get the best shot. Sometimes I have to see some of the worst stuff also. Now I know I don't have to do this, no one is forcing  me to do this. This is a hobby of mine. I love to film, film is my life. 

Please watch the video below and I will give you some info below the video.
 


~Mr Hughes a 62 husband and father was pronounced dead at the scene around 3:40 am. He had severe head and chest trauma. This was all brought on by a 19 year old man. The man who took off from police after police tried to stop him for a taillight out hit speeds over 60 miles an hour. He lost control of his car and the car
went airborne, which then the car went inside the home of Mr and Ms Hughes. The car happen to end up on the
bed in the bedroom of Mr and Ms Hughes. As Ms Hughes laid there with a car on top of her for about 3+ hours
she had no idea that her husband had already past. ~

~More Info coming soon of this~